Undertake administration duties to assist the sales department. Assisting the sales team in the management of leads, sending of quotes and updating of systems. Ensuring that all literature is up to date and available for the team. Salary negotiable.
- Answers phone calls from customers and deals with any problems as they arise
- Updates the CRM system with all relevant information
- Follows up with customers to make sure that they are satisfied with a particular product
- Provides any necessary data or reports to the sales team
- Exerts attention to detail, as customers may have the same problems; reports the problems as necessary
- Acknowledges customers by responding to emails, texts, and phone calls
- Updates all contact information for clients
- Deals with any customer complaints and resolves the issue as necessary
- Does any necessary administrative work including filing reports or presenting sales team with necessary documents
Working as part of our Surveyor Team, contacting qualified leads and closing sales across a range of products. Experience of the home improvements market would be beneficial. This is a commission only role, with our current team brining in around £2,000 in commissions a week.
- A driven attitude with a willingness to succeed
- Must have a full UK drivers licence
- Willing to work evenings and weekends
As we are continuesly growing we are always on the look out for new experienced exterior painters to join Proteks. We are looking for painters for on going work across Scotland and the North of England. Full order book, with an established and reputable family business. Weekly pay around £800 - £1200.
We are currently on the look out for both Monoblockers and Roofers to join our team for on going work all across Scotland. Full order book, with an established and reputable family business. Weekly pay around £800 - £1200.